Parent Resource: Early Learning GPS
You want what’s best for your young child, but where do you start? There is so much information out there, but what do you trust? How do you keep track of what you need to know and can do to help your young child grow?
Get started with the Early Learning GPS. The Early Learning GPS can help you guide your child’s growth so he’s safe, happy and learning!
It’s pretty simple:
1. Answer up to 10 questions about your young child. There are no wrong answers. Just choose the answer that best fits your situation.
2. Watch a short video tip based on your answer and check out links to reliable resources like Pennsylvania’s Office of Child Development and Early Learning.
3. Create a map for each child to save your favorite tips and links for later. You can also:
- Follow your child’s milestones;
- Find fun family activities based on Pennsylvania’s Early Learning Standards;
- Compare child care/ early learning programs;
- Create to-dos and notes;
- Upload photos of your child and family; and
- Search for local organizations that can provide additional help.
4. Come back as often as you’d like to add new information and check out new tips and resources. Your child’s map will grow with him until kindergarten!
Get started at www.earlylearninggps.com.